SR3R Project Forum

Discussion and debate for the SR3R Project
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Book not available ?
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm 

Hello,

First, please accept my apologies for my english. This is not my first language.

Second, let me congratulate all of you for this project. I started GMing a new shadowrun campaign a while ago. I already played SR3 before, and had some issues with it. Not many, but some stuff seemed strange, illogic or irrealistic to me. I hoped those issues were solved in SR4. Now you can imagine I was a little disappointed. So I house ruled how I could, and finally found your forum when looking for solutions. And I must say your work is great.

But now, I really would like to see the results of all those interesting threads, but can't find any working link to the sr3r pdf file. Is this a bug, or should it still be available ?

Post subject: Re: Book not available ?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:48 am 
Site Admin

The good news is that the PDF is available here, with some useful quick-references and cheatsheets also available. The bad news is that it's woefully incomplete—I think some of the outdated info in the core book is simply a result of my not rebuilding the book since making changes (I've been focused on the cheatsheets more recently), but a lot of stuff simply hasn't made it out of the threads yet. I'll try to spend some more time on this soon (I've got a group of players agitating to resume a Shadowrun campaign, which is always a motivation to spending time on this project).

~J

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:06 am 

Ok, thank you very much for answering.

I hope you can find some time to complete it soon, and I really think this could give very good results.

Some friends and I might even translate it to french, but I'm afraid that french law isn't so permissive on licence and all this kind of stuff…

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:26 pm 
Forum Admin

BTW, I run an online game with SR3R rules (and a few rules pitched to SR3R but not yet approved, and some not yet pitched to SR3R). Since it's a pretty wide net and has been playtested, I'll pust the rules thread here for people who are interested:

http://www.rpol.net/display.cgi?gi=8041 ... &msgpage=1